mas template
News Update :

Monday 5 December 2011

Home » » Aol Instant Messenger (AIM) 7.4.5.12

Aol Instant Messenger (AIM) 7.4.5.12

Aol Instant Messenger (AIM) 7.4.5.12


AOL or American On Line not so familiar with me. AOL it’s known in my country is not so popular. So with aol instant messenger, my friends who rarely have aol account, can even be said there is no wear. But yesterday I was curious and tried AIM and then I install on a PC. I try to enter a user name and password, then there is a special menu where we can integrate our fb account into it. And the result turns out my guess was pretty good application. Because this application can display a different view with facebook chat. Views chat can display any image or photo profile by the display list. Also, on the second tab you can display the Lifestream, well on this lifestrem you can see status updates from friends. And on the third tab you can see incoming notification on your facebook account.

complete enough it turns out, there’s nothing wrong I tried this application. For those of you who want to use this application please download the newest applications that AIM 7.4.5.12.

Download Aol Instant Messenger (AIM) 7.4.5.12
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Football News

 
Copyright © 2011. Johny Template All Rights Reserved
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Template Design by Borneo Templates Modify by Creating Website Inspired from Wordpress Hacks